Saturday, March 27, 2010

REALLY SIMPLE Syndication

For me, the idea of the RSS aggregator can be summed up in that age old saying ‘work smarter not harder’. I love the idea that new information can be sent to you without having to visit hundreds of different websites.

Using Google Reader has been great in trying to keep up with all the blog postings from people in this course. I simply go to my Google Reader account and highlighted are all the new postings that I have not yet read. There is no way I could remember to access every single persons blog and keep up to date with their postings. Instead, I let their postings come to me, fantastic!

Thinking further down the track, I plan on utilizing RSS aggregators to keep up to date with blogs or websites relating to education. This will save a lot of time and effort tracking down websites and searching for new resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment